It's a two-brew day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you juggle? If not you should try and learn it when you've nothing else to do :rofl:

Hope it goes well for you :)

Two-brew day complete. Pale Ale SG 1062, Niman's Irish Stout 1060. Both sitting happily in the fermentation chamber at 20°c. Would I do another two in a day? Heck yes! Next time though I'll wait another fifteen minutes before starting second mash. Roast chicken and beer time!

Two-brew day complete. Pale Ale SG 1062, Niman's Irish Stout 1060. Both sitting happily in the fermentation chamber at 20°c. Would I do another two in a day? Heck yes! Next time though I'll wait another fifteen minutes before starting second mash. Roast chicken and beer time!
Well done, MM. Great SG for them. Great to read your updates today. Video or "Periscope" app next time ;)

No pain, no gain, or as I say, drink the last brew to make the day pass nicely.
Seriously though, I suffer from sciatica so I know the pain of standing and lifting all day. Hope it passes overnight MM.

Seriously though, I suffer from sciatica so I know the pain of standing and lifting all day. Hope it passes overnight MM.

with ya on Sciatica ....its the couple of days after that kill me

Cheers buddy! It will pass -Irish vodka and 600ml brufen. Could be hit by a Wildebeest in a couple of hours and I'll just laugh it off!!

Back