Burco cygnet 30l boiler

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbgd99

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm vaguely thinking about getting an all-in-one brewing setup for AG. Currently just using a 15l stockpot on the hob for extract brews.
The Grainfather looks like a very nice piece of kit but do not want to spend that much money at this stage. I've heard very good things about the Burco Cygnet boilers which at ~��£70 seems a very good price. For those of you who use these, what is your opinion on them? Can you please briefly describe your brew process using this boiler, do you mash in the boiler too, how do you sparge, etc? Or if anyone has any other recommendations of similar kit, I'd be interested to hear more.
Many thanks!

Hi all,

I'm vaguely thinking about getting an all-in-one brewing setup for AG. Currently just using a 15l stockpot on the hob for extract brews.
The Grainfather looks like a very nice piece of kit but do not want to spend that much money at this stage. I've heard very good things about the Burco Cygnet boilers which at ~���£70 seems a very good price. For those of you who use these, what is your opinion on them? Can you please briefly describe your brew process using this boiler, do you mash in the boiler too, how do you sparge, etc? Or if anyone has any other recommendations of similar kit, I'd be interested to hear more.
Many thanks!

I have got one & love it, good rolling boil without any mods.

Good for BIAB, rip out the electrics and control it with a PID/PT100/SSR combo I've been using one for the last few years.

aamcle

Back