First timer from Swindon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18days

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First post today, also only found the forum today. I've bought a homebrew kit with the father in law. Second brew is on the go. Just posting to say hello and to pick up some advice. I've already learnt a lot in the 20 minutes i've been browsing.

Welcome, lots of good advice on here, and a lot of helpfull people.

Greetings :cheers:

I probably drive past your door twice a day ...... or is that Swindon, Wiltshire?

Moley said:
Greetings :cheers:

I probably drive past your door twice a day ...... or is that Swindon, Wiltshire?

You're guess was right, i'm in Wiltshire.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

18days said:
Your guess was right, i'm in Wiltshire.
Yes, I was only joking, you said Swindon like you expected everyone to know where it was, and there probably aren't many out of the area who would know the village I drive through twice a day.

I don't hold it against you, it just means I won't be dropping any beers on your doorstep, sorry. ;)

Moley said:
18days said:
Your guess was right, i'm in Wiltshire.
Yes, I was only joking, you said Swindon like you expected everyone to know where it was, and there probably aren't many out of the area who would know the village I drive through twice a day.

I don't hold it against you, it just means I won't be dropping any beers on your doorstep, sorry. ;)

No offence taken, I didn't even know where the Swindon in Wilts was until I moved here.

I was born in swindon hospital, grew up down the road in Bradford on Avon

Doubt that really makes much difference to you or anyone else in swindon but im told its good to share......

Latest posts

Back