Coopers cerveza using coopers brew enhancer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will12283

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just started another coopers cerveza ( swmbo keeps drinking all my stash) and I have used the coopers brew enhancer.

It's also the first time that I have used my brew belt that I had for Christmas.

I have got it on a timer set to be on for 1 hour then off for an hour, keeping temp at a consistent 21c even when the house is freezing cold.

Mine has been in bucket for 9 days at 19c and still bubbling away. I've not done this kit before so hoping it will be nice. I've only used brewing sugar as got about 8 bags in cupboard to use up. I've also got the wilko version so gonna start that one after this so can compare the difference between them

I have done both the wilko and coopers before, I used brewing sugar with them both and they came out really nice. Had the coopers kit and enhancer for Christmas so that's why I'm using it. The coopers just takes it for me bit more flavour but would do the wilko kit again.

Thanks for the info mate. I'm looking forward to them as not done a lager in over 12 months so makes a change from ales and bitter

I put mine in corny a week last Friday and on sat its was my daughters 1st birthday so thought id try it. Even tho it had only been in keg 8 days it was pretty good and went down well with the lads and hopefully get even better. Some enjoyed it with lime also

neddy said:
I put mine in corny a week last Friday and on sat its was my daughters 1st birthday so thought id try it. Even tho it had only been in keg 8 days it was pretty good and went down well with the lads and hopefully get even better. Some enjoyed it with lime also

Randomly my daughters birthday was Monday lol. Wish I had a corny or 2 but swmbo won't let me yet. Just have to wait 6 weeks or so till it is ready to drink :cheers: :thumb:

Back