a BIG hello from Ramsgate Kent

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyBee

Reaction score
a BIG hello from Ramsgate Kent and a BIG thank you.
Already I am gaining invaluable knowledge, tips and tricks.

I only recently started this malarkey with a Turbo Cider last Sunday using Wilko's DJ, brewing sugar, yeast etc., and Aldi's AJ with an added raspberry juice. Still fermenting and farting like a trooper as I type.

This has already given me the bug to venture into brewing some fine beers. Some great ideas and recipes on here. Hope to contribute with my own thoughts at some point in the near future.

Good luck to all.

a BIG hello from Ramsgate Kent and a BIG thank you.
Already I am gaining invaluable knowledge, tips and tricks.

I only recently started this malarkey with a Turbo Cider last Sunday using Wilko's DJ, brewing sugar, yeast etc., and Aldi's AJ with an added raspberry juice. Still fermenting and farting like a trooper as I type.

This has already given me the bug to venture into brewing some fine beers. Some great ideas and recipes on here. Hope to contribute with my own thoughts at some point in the near future.

Good luck to all.

Welcome to the forum.
As gerryjo said it's an addictive hobby. Tonight I will be sampling the fruits of my labour for the very first time, muntons midas golden touch. Already I have a muntons smugglers ale in the king keg and tonight I will be bottling a nelsons revenge. Not to mention the Coopers stout I'm starting tomorrow, Oh yeah and the woodfordes conkerwood! And soon as an FV comes available I have a woodfordes wherry to start!:cheers:

Back