Black Friday.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My inbox was full of Black Friday spam from sites I cannot block as I use them regularly I hated this nonsense.

Rant over.

Bet you can’t wait for Blue Monday then :-)

I get black friday emails from bizzare things you wouldn't expect.

EE, Anti virus ect

Can honestly say I neevr bother with Black friday, not a January Sales person either, most of that is tat people don't want.. I am not even convinved you're getting a good deal sometimes either.

Do you remember the riots in Tesco and Adsa a few years ago when greedy people fighting over cheap Tvs..:lol:

I don't quite understand the fuss here over black friday that retailers make. No one actually cares in the UK, and going on places like Amazon they only discount things no one wants anyway, like sandwich toaster/telephone combos or leg shavers reduced from £180 to £150.

Bet you can’t wait for Blue Monday then :-)

Good Shout!

I had the 12" version on vinyl. By then it was New Order and not Joy Division.

This post might look like gobblydook, but it does mean something, honest :thumb:

Amazon reduced their prices a few weeks ago, then after a week put them back up. They have no reduced them again calling it black Friday

I was reading a lot of stores are against it because it cons the consumer but they have to keep up with their competitors

Staying away from amazon purchases this year, but really pleased with my keg purchase. Looking forward to them arriving next week.

I dont care if its 50% off

If I dont buy it i get 100% off!!

Here's the main reason I don't like black friday: https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...eople-shame-poor-ones/?utm_term=.7583c42d0906 It's basically real life Hunger Games where the rich make fun of the poor.

I read in the commuter papers that here in the UK a lot of shops have found that they're not getting the crowds that they used. I think it's because retailers have become greedy(ier) and have extended black friday to the whole week. So shoppers know they have several days to get bargains. Also of course internet shopping plays it's part too

I read in the commuter papers that here in the UK a lot of shops have found that they're not getting the crowds that they used. I think it's because retailers have become greedy(ier) and have extended black friday to the whole week. So shoppers know they have several days to get bargains. Also of course internet shopping plays it's part too

I also think in Britain people are too polite to choke slam an old woman over a flatscreen TV, and yeah I'm sure more people are doing this online.

It's only a bargain if you need it! I looked at some stuff...coats,boots etc....all very cheap but I have loads of stuff and would have bought for the sake of it.
Black Friday my ****!

Poor old retailers,always doing badly:twisted:

Latest posts

Back