Please Post Your Useless Facts Here......

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thread 😁

There is good genetic evidence which suggests that white people evolved as a result of interbreeding between Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis- "humans" and "neanderthals".

The first international cricket match was between the USA & Canada in 1844, pre the American civil war cricket was very popular, but lost out to baseball during and after the war.
Cheers

President Reagan said..."Facts are stupid things"...true
he was in fact quoting someone else and got tongue tied

Everyone begins developing into a woman in the womb. That seam up the underside of your scrotum? That's where the proto-vagina closed up. The proto-ovaries then drop down and become testicles, which is why the tubes leading from your testes to your urethra are looped around the tubes leading from your kidneys to your bladder.

Also why men have nipples.

I love this thread 😁

There is good genetic evidence which suggests that white people evolved as a result of interbreeding between Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis- "humans" and "neanderthals".

I heard that some people have a genetic profile as high as 20% Neanderthal. I know a few knuckle draggers who might beat that.

The sound of ‘clicking your fingers’ is actually you finger hitting your palm

The cracking noise a whip makes is not the whip hitting itself, it's the tip breaking the sound barrier.

The first ever recording of an object breaking the sound barrier was a recording of a whip- and they didn't even know that's what they were recording.

The sound of knuckles crackling is the collapsing of tiny bubbles inside the joint, the bubbles form as bone and cartilage are pulled apart, creating a temporary partial vacuum.

Right-handed people live, on average; nine years longer than left handed people.

Back