This how my day started.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that on your vehicle or a garage door, did the scum manage to break in?

Scum tried to get in over the weekend .failed thank goodness ...still 4 hours out of work though and today I have to wait in to get it collected.
There was about 10 cars done over the weekend.

Haven't seen examples of some low life breaking into a car for ages... seemed to go away with only higher end cars being taken because of keyless entry... my bet is either some kids to joyride or a retro thief wanting to get back into the game!

Sorry it happened dude, hope all gets sorted quickly. What a mess they have left. :nono:

It was showing earlier i guess another photobucket user gets shafted.

images

There were around 50 cars vandalised here recently. The bastards need a good hiding. Shame no one caught them doing it, hope you get sorted.

I used to live on a street where this sort of thing was commonplace. It was a no-through road for traffic but at the end of it was a railway bridge for pededstrians. It attracted all sorts of lowlife ( smackheads/ underage drinkers etc etc), a no-go area after dark. Wrecking local property was their pastime. I must have bought 20 Astra wing mirrors. Went on for years then we moved to a great area. Amazingly, nothing has been done about the old area. Still looks like Beirut on a particularly bad day.

Back