1st Birthday!! The Home Brew Forum!!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 123

Reaction score
On 28th July 2008 THBF Admin members got together and created this forum as a way to put something back into the hobby we all love. We have been very pleased with the forum popularity and amazed at the growth in this first year.

The forum would not be what it is without it's members, we are very happy that we have a great bunch of friendly people from across the globe who are contributing to helping fellow brewers on a daily basis.

We are constantly looking at ways to develop the forum and it's resources, much work has been done to bring some great features to the forum, such as the Calculators page and the Recipe DataBase - great thanks has to go to Eskimobob for these who has really moved us forwards. We don't sit still though, there is much, much more to come!

THBF Moderator Team deserve a HUGE pat on the back, their commitment to answering questions and generally ensuring the place runs smootly is a credit to all of them! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Our sponsors have all been really commited to the forum and it's great to see so many of you using them and getting good service :thumb:

As mentioned above, it's the forum members which make this place GREAT! So, if you are free on Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening and fancy popping into CHAT do so, it would be great to chat to you. :thumb:

We hope you continue to enjoy THBF and look forward to another year talking brewing!

Please join us in raising a glass and wishing HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to THE HOME BREW FORUM :cheers:

Happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us, happy birthday dear The Home Brew Forum, happy birthday to us :party: :cheers: :drink:

Well done on your first birthday guys, shame it took me so long to find this place!

Congratulation on you first birthday THBF. Thankyou for all the help and advise youve given me over the last few months. Without your help i would have given up homebrewing after my first kit.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done!! Happy first birthday to the THBF.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
And a thankyou from me also!! Thanks for help and guidance that i've recived since joining!!
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Here's to many more years!!! :drink:

:cheers: :cheers:

Nice one chaps :thumb: not posted for a while still on the road till November and then I will be back.... any how 12 months huh wow, the forum rocks and now is such a knowledge base. :clap:

Without this place I wouldn't of gone All grain!!! Amazing bunch of alcoholic's that know their stuff!
:cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers: :drink: :whistle: :drunk:

Latest posts

Back