Cheap "no suck" syphon?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer, Wilko also do a 30ml turkey baster for 50p which is probably best for trial extraction!

Hi chaps,
I have contacted the chinese seller and they have (after getting me to "test" the "syphon") agreed to provide me with a refund, so if you are annoyed at the very poor item (even though it is 99p, it is the principle) then feel free to contact them and get a refund too.

I think I can make you all feel better, I'm pretty sure I've bought the same syphon (still unused) from a local corner hardware store for £5 :-? oh well

just email the seller and tell them its faulty. then you havnt wasted any money.. simples.

Bugger! I bought before seeing the comments on pages 2-4...

Is it useful for anything or shall I cancel?

I complained and got a refund (well a promise of one). I suggest you all do the same!

I complained and got a refund (well a promise of one). I suggest you all do the same!

It only cost a quid all the way from China, ok say the description was wrong but it was a quid, from China!...

I'll Just chalk it up to experience, if it seems to go to be true, more often than not, it is....
In fact it was defineitly worth a quid for the anticipation, this thread and ultimately the spectacular failure alone, I for one have enjoyed every penny's worth of my purchase! :mrgreen:

It only cost a quid all the way from China, ok say the description was wrong but it was a quid, from China!...

I'll Just chalk it up to experience, if it seems to go to be true, more often than not, it is....
In fact it was defineitly worth a quid for the anticipation, this thread and ultimately the spectacular failure alone, I for one have enjoyed every penny's worth of my purchase! :mrgreen:

I've bought loads of stuff from China with much success, and the fact they probably made 80p profit on each means I object to it on principle.

Latest posts

Back