The Force Awakens Trailer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the new 'Force Awakens' trailer. It has had nearly 36 MILLION viewings already. Amazing!

What did you think??

Tuesday morning before school my 6 year old had watched it 4 times back to back..

I just hope he will be able to go to the cinema and its not a 12 or something.

I personally think it looks and feels great

What did you think??

Tuesday morning before school my 6 year old had watched it 4 times back to back..

I just hope he will be able to go to the cinema and its not a 12 or something.

I personally think it looks and feels great

Looks good. I'll definately go and see it.

I'm pretty sure a 6 yr old can go and see a 12 rated film if accompanied by their parent/adult

12A yes a 12 no.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/what-classification/12a-and-12

I am hoping PG though.. If I knew for sure I would prebook the tickets

You'll be lucky. I read in the paper on monday some of cinema chain websites crashed with so many people trying to pre-book tickets.

I like the fact it links back to the original triology, with han solo/harrison ford and chewie in it, so it has relevance for old gits like me, that saw that one when we were kids

Can only be an improvement on those p*** poor prequel films! I've got my tickets booked :-D

Me, I'll wait til it's a fiver in Tescos.:lol:Last time I went to the cinema they refused point blank to pause the movie while I went for a p**.

They probably didn't want the piano player to lose her place. :lol:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aDTEiQ0jUg[/ame]

I've heard the film finishes on Craggy Island. :thumb:

darth vader: 'Luke, I know what you're getting for Christmas'
Luke skywalker 'but how?'
Vader: 'I felt your presents'

It might be old, but it's topical.

it was OK... bit disney "cuteness" and a bit "hollywood" (drawn out scenes and overdone) but fantastic backdrops and a few surprises

I hope to see it next week..also worried about Disney influence..I see the Vatican say they don't think the evil characters are evil enough and not as good as Darth Vader - no spoilers please . Must get my Jedi Robe, Light sabre and Emperor Palpatine mask out of the wardobe :whistle:

Latest posts

Back