The of Topic Rant Thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stevej

So today i went shooting ok not to everyones liking missed about 3 birds so a good day, earlier in the week had a few problems with people i employ through work bit of a downer! today found out i need another operation on my leg real downer :doh:

So hows your day/week been, come on have a whinge and cheer me up :lol:

My SPNA clone has lost all its aroma.

Seriously, sorry abou your leg dude.
Have a beer.

Really sorry to hear about your leg Steve. What a massive bummer.

Hope your weekend brewing has gone well.

Really sorry to hear about your leg Steve. What a massive bummer.

Hope your weekend brewing has gone well.

No brewing at all mate leg has been playing up, my limp isnt going turns out got some nerve damage and need another operation well ****** off just got back to work a couple of weeks a go:-x

Sorry to hear about your leg mate. I think this thread may become useful when the racing season starts again in March.

Dave

Sorry to hear about your leg mate. I think this thread may become useful when the racing season starts again in March.

Dave

Cheers Dave but its for any bloody rant at all maybe even something i have said on the forum :whistle: i would think not though:lol:

So today i went shooting ok not to everyones liking missed about 3 birds so a good day, earlier in the week had a few problems with people i employ through work bit of a downer! today found out i need another operation on my leg real downer :doh:

So hows your day/week been, come on have a whinge and cheer me up :lol:

Sadly no solutions to your problems, just a suggestion for you to crack open a few of those 'special' bottles you have been saving for a rainy day.

You need to develop your ranting technique, Steve. That sentence does not constitute a rant. :whistle:

What i should have said was i should sack the sodding useless cleaner shes not happy unless shes breaking something

So have you calmed down enough to fix it yet? :-?

So have you calmed down enough to fix it yet? :-?

Nope its broke, checked Argos out buy now same day delivery yeah i no! slot was 7>10pm today clicked yeah thats good proceed to checkout what a surprise cant deliver god dam it whats gone wrong with service in this country

Back