PMs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stevej

Anyone getting this message ?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 46 seconds.

Its called flood control -
Internet forums often use a flood control mechanism to prevent too many messages from being posted at once, either to prevent spamming or denial-of-service attacks.

I imagine its always been there, how often have you seen the message, how often do you send 2 messages in the same minute?

I imagine its always been there, how often have you seen the message, how often do you send 2 messages in the same minute?

It was never a problem when i was a mod like i mentioned to you in the past, as for sending pms i send quite a few to various people but not had this problem for a while, its quite annoying actually when your trying to talk to several people

Food for thought maybe this should be lifted for supporting members:thumb:

I assume the mods are not restricted by flood control as they may need to answer several messages in quick succession when they log in, I will let the owner know there is a problem and link to this thread.

Latest posts

Back