The Malt miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ceejay said:
Proof that word of mouth through excellent service works! My next order is going to be from TMM I think, especially after paying £7.50 for 100g of Willamette in my LBS :shock:
Shhh don't tell him or the will put his prices up :rofl:

Made my first order from him last week.
He was out of stock of a couple of things I wanted but wasn't too desperate. As I said to him, the fact that his hops are half the price of my usual supplier made it worth my while.
Also pleased to see he stocks AMS (CRS).
He's the only supplier I've seen that can supply peracetic acid as a sanitiser too.

Robs service is second to none.
My last order was short on 500g of one malt.
Emailed on the Sunday - extra goods arrived on Tuesday. :clap:

Shame I don't live closer - would like to meet and shake the mans hand.

Have to say, I think I will be using TMM more! I had been using a couple of other sites until I saw the reccomendation here. Bought myself a new brew pot and some hops. Got here the day after! Courier is very good too, thought I wasn't going to get it on the day, but they delivered it at 7 in the evening.

Just waiting for malt extract to be in stock and I will be grabbing it as soon as. Also thinking of getting the mash tun once I get paid this month ;)

Yep - I too have joined the ranks of TMM customers and I'm very pleased. Ordered Thurs, good arrived Saturday and the quality of the hops is teh best I've had to date.

Keep up the good work Rob :thumb:

Hi
Another very satisfied customer here. The owner is also very helpful when I call with an enquirer. His products and ingredients are all top class. Delivery via DPD is also spot on. Have recommended TMM to other home brewers.
Gus

I have used The Malt Miller several times and cannot fault price and service. The fact he uses DPD, for me is an added bonus ( Mainly for tracking any items to my door step)

Ooh if we're bandying about the recommendations....:smile:
My GF came damaged slightly in transit, quick email, no questions asked, no photo required, another was on its way with a pick up for the return. DPD too, best courier around.
First class service from a business who take it very seriously and with a smile.
I've used them before this, but they're now my go-to online store.

Back