Thinking going back to corni kegs!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Bri. Need to get the temperature control sorted this week as it's getting warmer. Luckily, the lads in the factory have a bit spare time this week so I'll get that done and the panels machined for my arcade machine.

arcade machine...:cool:
whats the temp control...a new box of tricks..going to be good to see your new panel setup...know nowt about leccy stuff...leccy stuff emazes me...lol
if you need any help with parts n stuff just bell me..
bri

arcade machine...:cool:
whats the temp control...a new box of tricks..going to be good to see your new panel setup...know nowt about leccy stuff...leccy stuff emazes me...lol
if you need any help with parts n stuff just bell me..
bri

Bought an stc 1000 and a greenhouse heater tube thingy. Not daring to wire it up myself so will get my gaffer to do it. Got a lovely stainless socket from a project that we are working on so just need the enclosure to put it all in.

Bought an stc 1000 and a greenhouse heater tube thingy. Not daring to wire it up myself so will get my gaffer to do it. Got a lovely stainless socket from a project that we are working on so just need the enclosure to put it all in.

Haha!!
I'm the same...bloody hate electrics..ever since I got 240v my head..long war story!! Lol
Is this your man cave?
I've got a single corni set up...
Don't drink nuff for more pumps lol
But if I ever win the lottery...a whole she'd built for the brewery...keeps our lass winging I'm taking ova the house..
Lata
Bri

Bri, reference to putting another keg in your fridge....keep the gas outside the fridge mate....you should be able to fit another corny in there.... Have a measure up tho....

Bri, reference to putting another keg in your fridge....keep the gas outside the fridge mate....you should be able to fit another corny in there.... Have a measure up tho....

I would pal...
But only one corni at the moment!! Lol
Even a 10l batch will last me yonks!!
Only drink a bottle or two a week..
So the pint glasses are better!
If I get another one be like u said great to put the tank outside..mind summer party's be good for a lager & a beer on the go...moving the fridge down stairs..get another tap and mate the gas accordingly..
Thx so much pal
Bri

Back