Youngs APA dry Hopping suggestions?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeardedMag

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just about to move into my new gaff which has a sweet man cave so I can crack on with my first brew using the Youngs APA Kit, all set up and ready to go now thanks to @ManxNorton Cheers fella!

Want to know if anybody can recommend a good dry hop for this kit or any tios to give it a bit more oomph? Read a few reviews saying it's quite bland :)

Thanks in advance!

BeardedMag

Does the kit not come with dry hops?,

it does it has centennial and Columbus, you could always get some more of them two and give it another 25-30 grams of each

I have done this kit. And I didn't think it was bland. I thought it was better than the Youngs AIPA kit, just.
It came with 60g of Centennial and Columbus hops for the dry hop.
However if you like a hop hit you are better off with the AIPA which comes with 100g of hops for the dry hop.

Champion! Nice to hear some positives about it. Can't wait to get cracking :)

I have done this kit. And I didn't think it was bland. I thought it was better than the Youngs AIPA kit, just.
It came with 60g of Centennial and Columbus hops for the dry hop.
However if you like a hop hit you are better off with the AIPA which comes with 100g of hops for the dry hop.

Back