Help! I need some good reasons.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All grain will be ready to drink quicker and taste better than kit beer, the ingredients are cheaper and you have more control of what goes in your beer.

All grain will be ready to drink quicker and taste better than kit beer, the ingredients are cheaper and you have more control of what goes in your beer.

She loves Beavertown Gamma Ray, as do I. So taking your suggestion I could imply that we could make our own saving us �£4.50 a pint. :whistle:

This is a funny thread and timely for me. I'm sitting showing hubby the joys of a Grainfather. Lots of youtube videos for this rainy day.
OH MY GOODNESS! He just said "Go buy one" I'm going to faint and pinch my cheek to wake up from a dream!

This is a funny thread and timely for me. I'm sitting showing hubby the joys of a Grainfather. Lots of youtube videos for this rainy day.
OH MY GOODNESS! He just said "Go buy one" I'm going to faint and pinch my cheek to wake up from a dream!

Quick! Get the credit card into play, before he realizes theres' spare money and wants to spend it on a mini drone or something

Could you ask him if can have one too :lol:

Hi!
Just put your foot down and tell her, "I'm in charge! We are getting a Grainfather, and that's the last of it."

PS I live in Doncaster, if that's not too far, and can put you up for a couple of days. :)

Hi!
Just put your foot down and tell her, "I'm in charge! We are getting a Grainfather, and that's the last of it."

PS I live in Doncaster, if that's not too far, and can put you up for a couple of days. :)

Ok I'll ask the ambulance to take me to Doncaster general :lol:

Could you ask him if can have one too :lol:

He says you can, just have to get your wife to agree!

Hey, I'm the wife buying one for myself, so surely that argument can work for your wife? All the other wives are getting them :grin:

Otherwise, yes, a divorce and brewing heaven! :twisted:

All I can say is....Christmas can't come soon enough! Oh yes it will be mine :) Thank you everyone and also to YouTube.

Come on Mrs Treebeard, with this much support how can you deprive Mr T of one small toy that you would also reap the benefit of.

I think we should have a poll. All those in favour say Aye!!!!!

Tell your other half your buying a 50ltr braumeister(£2,000 grand) and then tell her you are making a compromise and buying a 20ltr grandfather (£600.00) and then tell her recouping cost will be 6 months.Extract kits pretty expensive compared to all-grain and all-grain gives a better result.

Latest posts

Back