I’ve made it !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you’ve made a firm leap into AG brewing when your first 25kg sack of grain arrives.

It’s like a milestone moment in life ���£

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree completely.
I keep mine in an old dustbin to keep the mice out:thumb:

Congratulations though you're problem shall be trying to slow down now with all those grains.Come to think of it I will need another myself.
Six full brews in a month is damn sore on a bag.
Make sure to get a few extra containers for your other little adjuncts.
Roasted barley,Cara malt,Crystal malt,Marris otter and the list goes on.
I got these from B&M but any DIY will have them.
2663f55b0f42b37fa54b2490c0706f67.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Congratulations though you're problem shall be trying to slow down now with all those grains.Come to think of it I will need another myself.
Six full brews in a month is damn sore on a bag.
Make sure to get a few extra containers for your other little adjuncts.
Roasted barley,Cara malt,Crystal malt,Marris otter and the list goes on.
I got these from B&M but any DIY will have them.
2663f55b0f42b37fa54b2490c0706f67.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Oooooo, B&M local - will check it out tomorrow . Yes - my 25kg bag came with a few smaller bags , Amber Malt, Crystal Malt and Pilsner [emoji106][emoji106]

I think I may do this...what grain did you get and where from? I'm not too keen on keeping it in the shed though and wonder how long it will last...

I think I may do this...what grain did you get and where from? I'm not too keen on keeping it in the shed though and wonder how long it will last...

http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/

Is where I get my stuff mate, I got a 25kg of Maris Otter Pale Malt and a few 3kg of other additions. May get a 25kg Pilsner Malt next.

Back