• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coopers FV

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadrunner

Reaction score
SOLD
For sale: Coopers FV. Only used on two brews. New type with a krausen collar and a new type of tap. No longer need it as I have two other vessels. Included is a wand (filling device that attaches to the spout to fill your bottles easily) ) and all the other bits that came with it (Brewers log and pen) No DVD as it arrived cracked and was thrown in the bin. Also included are the Coopers Ox bar PET bottles that came with the starter pack. Some 12 bottles were never used and are sold as new including tamperproof caps. Rest of the bottles (about 30) were used one time and are also included in the sale with used once but re-usable caps. The lot was cleaned and sanitised but of course you need to clean again and sanitise before filling.. I am willing to share my no-rinse sanitiser to help you along the way (Videne) so you are welcome to some of mine (will include a 100 ml which should last you for about a dozen brews cleaning before, in and after) Make me a reasonable offer
Collection from Northolt, Middlesex although I would consider posting if agreed with buyer (I use myHermes for the cheapest rates)
The lot comes in original coopers box

Latest posts

Back