Kids !! I need something to sup !!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvt_ak

Budding Brewer !
Reaction score
So Easter Sunday - get the family round.
Daughter and Fiancé - get married in 2 months have big fall out - wedding off ... supposedly...

Don't know what's more stressful ... getting married or trying to guide your kids through marriage !! Discuss !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need a drink! Nothing like a wedding for injecting some stress into a relationship. I should know, I'm getting married in three weeks. Hope they sort it out.

Sounds like you need a drink! Nothing like a wedding for injecting some stress into a relationship. I should know, I'm getting married in three weeks. Hope they sort it out.

Just took her home ... they're talking ...

Now back home for Dad Nerve settling brews !

Congratulations btw - 1st ?

Lol I've been with the 'missus' for 25 years but we're not married. Had our highs and lows but 99% of the time been great - homebrewed beer and wine seems to oil the wheels.

So, apparently back on talking terms and looking likely the wedding is back on.
Best get a few more brews out the shed in case celebrations needed later !

Cheers, yes first marriage. About time too, we've been together for 18 years.

Congratulations.

We've been together 24 years. No marriage in sight.
We did get engaged 14 years ago. We were visiting the Uk and were able to buy a nice ring.
Got discount off for cash, and we could claim the VAT back too.

Romantic eh?

Lol I've been with the 'missus' for 25 years but we're not married. Had our highs and lows but 99% of the time been great - homebrewed beer and wine seems to oil the wheels.

Sorry didn't see your post about 25 years before I posted about 24 years.

My missus is an Aussie and doesn't drink so that must count as extra.

I've been with the misuse a while...can't remember how long. I do remember we were only engaged for 3 months though....got engaged at Christmas one year and married the following March on my birthday...Gretna Green. Cost.... £90 for the licence, £150 for the hotel....plus beer and food. A great weekend with a couple of friends. Had a new car and windows on the house with the money we could have spent on a big do my Mrs didn't want. ..
Just checked in with the mare....it's been 25 years...Jesus I need a medal!

I've been with the misuse a while...can't remember how long. I do remember we were only engaged for 3 months though....got engaged at Christmas one year and married the following March on my birthday...Gretna Green. Cost.... £90 for the licence, £150 for the hotel....plus beer and food. A great weekend with a couple of friends. Had a new car and windows on the house with the money we could have spent on a big do my Mrs didn't want. ..

Just checked in with the mare....it's been 25 years...Jesus I need a medal!

You get less than that for murder mate ! 🤣

Back