Home Brew Competition - January 17

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed the post today and someone's lovely beer. It's being held at my local depot which due to their limited opening hours and.my work schedule means I can't go get it till next Wed. Unless I can get someone to pick it up for me. Anyway, apologies to whoever's it is and soon as I get it I'll post who it is from.

Another safe arrival today from Lemmon2000

It's intriguing receiving the different packaging methods as it is the variations of porters and stouts!

Keep 'em coming!

Missed the post today and someone's lovely beer. It's being held at my local depot which due to their limited opening hours and.my work schedule means I can't go get it till next Wed. Unless I can get someone to pick it up for me. Anyway, apologies to whoever's it is and soon as I get it I'll post who it is from.

Probably mine then:lol:

Hopefully mine should have arrived by now.

Leave it in room temp until 7 days before testing. Chill to 5oC to get the best from it when drinking [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One 500Ml bottle posted this morning, enjoy lightly chilled.

Beer Label.png

3 more in todays post to add into the mix. Wow this is becoming quite the turn out!

Thanks. ..

Doctor Mick
Big Jas
Grizzly299

My recommendation is either start early or split it over two days, it takes longer than you think to get through them!

Don't worry, we'll work it out. Just glad it isnt this weekend for judging. On some tablets for an ear problem and can't drink while I'm taking them :(

Have my other 2 not turned up? They were sent by parcel force so should have arrived the start of the week. Because I'm stupid, I chucked the receipt that had he tracking number on so can't see what's happened with it.

Have my other 2 not turned up? They were sent by parcel force so should have arrived the start of the week. Because I'm stupid, I chucked the receipt that had he tracking number on so can't see what's happened with it.

No mate and ive been in at home every day until today but my other half is home. maybe there'll be something when I get back today

Latest posts

Back