To all Scottish members, fancy a job.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennisking

Regular.
Reaction score
Just spotted this on Jim's.

We are seeking a brewer to work in our brewery - Brewmeister, based in Keith, Scotland.

Ideally you would have experience of working as a brewer, but substantial home brewing experience would be considered as we would offer full training.

A degree in brewing would be an advantage but in no way essential.

We are relocating to our new brewery in August and it is thought the successful applicant would assume the position of head brewer then, assuming they have the relevant experience, or have completed the relevant courses.

CV to [email protected] (we do not need a covering letter but please include some informal information in the body of the email about who you are, what your brewing experience is, your favourite beer type and anything else you feel relevant)

Beers we make: Brewmeister Blonde, Brewmeister Ten (10.1%), Black Cock, Deeside Pale Ale, Blueberry Porter, Dark Lochnagar

Report this post

It's up in their neck of the woods too. Maybe it's a counter-Brewdog revolution! (which Brewdog should be all for, being punks and counter-culture and everything...)

Plus you get to work this this guy..

brewmeister-armageddon.jpg

He looks normal. For Aberdeenshire... :D

(says the guy from Fife)

To be fair to the man that beer is 65% ABV! But it does still look like the has had a bottle 'cellared' with out his consent.

D

Darcey said:
To be fair to the man that beer is 65% ABV! But it does still look like the has had a bottle 'cellared' with out his consent.

D

ERRRRR..... No he's just seen the price of the bloody stuff
£55 for 1 330ml bottle cant see a scot ever buying this lol

jasea3632 said:
Darcey said:

D

ERRRRR..... No he's just seen the price of the bloody stuff
£55 for 1 330ml bottle cant see a scot ever buying this lol

Not when you could get a couple of bottles of good whisky for the price.

I would also,

Though I do have an ambition to brew a 16-20% scottish heavy for supping. If I get my act together It may be ready for my eldest sons 18th birthday.

In 8 yrs :lol: :lol:

CV..
Worked in Tolly brewery Walthamstowe in the 60s. Homebrewer for nearly 40 years. Taught winemaking in further education centre. Enjoy hard physical labour. Love Scotland.

Problem?? Now 66 years old and disabled. AND YOU'RE 40 YEARS TOO BL**DY LATE WITH MY DREAM JOB!! :doh:

Latest posts

Back