Ciao

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauromanca

Reaction score
Good Morning,

my name is Mauro, and I'm an Italian man from Sardinia that lives in Scotland. From last September I started to brew some Extract Kit by Brewferm's kits, and now, the next weekend I will brew my first APA in Partial Mash. I used to be member of another Italian forum, but isn't active like yours, so I am proud to be part of that big community. I hope to learn a lot of new secrets for that noble and ancient art.

All of you are really welcome to teach me and help me to make the best beer from Sardinia to Scotland

:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you and see you soon

Slàinte Mhath

Good Morning,

my name is Mauro, and I'm an Italian man from Sardinia that lives in Scotland. From last September I started to brew some Extract Kit by Brewferm's kits, and now, the next weekend I will brew my first APA in Partial Mash. I used to be member of another Italian forum, but isn't active like yours, so I am proud to be part of that big community. I hope to learn a lot of new secrets for that noble and ancient art.

All of you are really welcome to teach me and help me to make the best beer from Sardinia to Scotland

:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you and see you soon

Slàinte Mhath

welcome to the forum and get the APA on soon because it will be ready to drink way before the brewfferm is :grin:

Back