Beer kits on Offer in Reading Tesco

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich85

Reaction score
Hey all,

Not been on here for a while but I saw that they have got a load of beer kits reduced to next to nothing in the Tesco on the Oxford Road in Reading and thought of you guys.

I just picked up two Woodforde's Wherry kits at £5.49 a piece and they have still got a load of Geordie and John Bull lager kits for about £2 each if I remember rightly. All still in date, just the boxes are a bit bashed about or the tins are a bit dented.

If I didn't already have more than enough on the go at the minute I would have tried using two lager kits and no sugar to make a brew to see how it turned out.

Happy brewing!

You could've made it clear that you'd got the 'only' Woodforde's Wherry kits they had on offer - I'm now knackered from cycling there and back! :sulk:

I'm not too disappointed - I picked up a Geordie Bitter kit for £2.90 - there's just a few Youngs Barley Wine kits left on offer now.

Good timing as I'm bottling this afternoon so I'll have a free fv very, very soon! :D

Sorry mate, I didn't know that was all they had left. I just picked up two kits because that's all I could carry.

There were loads of John Bull and Geordie kits in there when I was there so it looks like someone might have bought a load in the meantime.

Glad you got something though, an empty FV is a miserable sight!

I live virtually on the doorstep of that Tesco so if I spot any more I'll let you know.

Cheers

Back