• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Party Star Deluxe tap...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamSon

Reaction score
...And one keg, i bought a full kit with i THINK 4 kegs, one got left behind camping somehow and the other got damaged whilst moving house, i don't know what happened to the other one so maybe there was just 3 in the kit. It was only used once on 2 of the kegs. Anyway I've moved back to bottling so this is up for sale. There are 3 of the Co2 cartridges, 3 bungs and 4 keg dust covers.

I would rather have this collected due to the cartridges and the keg being a bit fragile.

I'm asking £30 for the tap, and the keg, cartridges and bits will be free if you want them.
I'm based in Carlisle, Cumbria..... Not Pennsylvania USA....

1489688763229-1889712094.jpg

Just chiming in to say this is a great piece of kit. Get three or four of those mini-kegs per batch and OMG, bottling day is a breeze.

...And one keg, i bought a full kit with i THINK 4 kegs, one got left behind camping somehow and the other got damaged whilst moving house, i don't know what happened to the other one so maybe there was just 3 in the kit. It was only used once on 2 of the kegs. Anyway I've moved back to bottling so this is up for sale. There are 3 of the Co2 cartridges, 3 bungs and 4 keg dust covers.

I would rather have this collected due to the cartridges and the keg being a bit fragile.

I'm asking �£30 for the tap, and the keg, cartridges and bits will be free if you want them.
I'm based in Carlisle, Cumbria..... Not Pennsylvania USA....

would be very interested if you could post to Middlesbrough, not really bothered in gas if that is the problem with posting

BooHoo What you got against Smoggies

He was first, but it's been a couple days and I've got no reply, so could still be yours.

P.S my family from my mams side are all from middlesbrough... I've got plenty against you lot....

He was first, but it's been a couple days and I've got no reply, so could still be yours.

P.S my family from my mams side are all from middlesbrough... I've got plenty against you lot....
so if you are willing to post let me know cost and i will take it
UTB

Back