Home Brew Forum Competition - October 16

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum mate, If you look few down threads you'll see I'm not a great brewer. I just got a little lucky.
Ive only been brewing just over a year but you can learn fast thanks to great advise and help from the peeps on this forum.

Don't be self-deprecating, it makes the rest of us (ie me) look bad.

Congratulations! :drink:

Well done JFB! As a fan of black IPAs I'm really chuffed for you. Especially if you've only been brewing for such a short time! Gives hope and encouragement for us like minded ones. I've done about ten AG brews in about 18months so a long way to go in the learning quarters still. Nice one

I guess we all now brew a pale ale for the next competition, you ready to get your judging hat on @leon103?

I wouldn't leave it this late to brew. Enteries need to be in by the end of the month. Can't wait for judging day.

I did not realise how far into the month we were! I'll see if I have a pale to hand which I can post, or I'll try and pass off a wheat beer or saison as a pale ale, no one will know... :whistle:

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to enter this month :(. I'm so busy with job interviews right now I can't sort anything out. Good luck to everyone else though.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to enter this month :(. I'm so busy with job interviews right now I can't sort anything out. Good luck to everyone else though.

Plenty of time to get a wheat beer on for December :whistle:

Skipping November/December and going for January's Stout comp...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back