• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electric Brewery Control Panel UK spec KIT for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpaterson

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have spent months putting together a kit of all the electronic components + enclosure + heat sink that are needed to make the electric brewery control panel. Sadly due to a change of circumstances I will be unable to do the build. Therefor I can offer it for sale. It is on ebay for £650. link here:

LINK

It contains all of the electronic components that you will need to build the panel, including waterproof steel enclosure and heat sink. Not included are screws, bolts, washers, heat shrink, paint, wire or tools. Many people have these bits lying around and I presume that if you don't you will want to buy your own anyway. It does contain all of the important and sometimes difficult to source electronic components as listed. There have been some substitutions from the original list on the electronic brewery website - mainly to convert to 240V for UK use.

Hope it can find a new home!

Latest posts

Back