Tiny Rebel homebrew club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a reply from Gareth a couple of days ago regarding this:

Hi All

Firstly, thanks for getting in touch regarding the homebrew club! As you can see for the email addresses there’s been a good early response from yourselves.

Coming from a homebrew background myself, I could never believe there wasn't any sort of homebrew clubs in Wales with any real substance, hence the reason for us setting up this club. Now we can stop boring the pants off family & friends with homebrew talk and hopefully share it with like minded people whatever your experience.

Anyhow, not to let things turn cold waiting until the New Year, I thought we could have an informal get together at the Urban Tap House, Cardiff Tuesday 12th November 7pm onwards in the Cwtch room upstairs. We can then set up some momentum before we fully kick things off officially in January. This will also give us time to spread the word and get more home brewers involved.

We are currently thinking of ideas that we can bring to the table in November with regards to the format of the club but feel free to drop me a line with any ideas you have. We are also trying to team up with a homebrew supplier to help out in what ever way they can.

Let me know your availability, feel free to bring a mate & spread the word!

Cheers

I'll be heading along there as I'd be keen to meet up with fellow brewers in the area.

I hope to be there too, just starting back up in homebrew and hope to go All Grain shortly.

:drink:

Would love to be there but Uni commitments means I can't make it, would be very interested to go when I can though

Back