Homebrew Forum Recipe Book

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

Regular.
Reaction score
Evening all,

I've had this idea floating about for a while now, so I thought it pitch it and see.

What do you think of having a HBF recipe book? My thinking is that members could submit their favourite recipes, be it pimped kits, partial mash AG etc that could be compiled into a pdf book and distributed to whoever wants a copy.

We could maybe also include an overview of the process of brewing a kit, extract and AG.

Obviously it would be members own recipes and nothing taken from anything previously published.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
Cheers.

Hmmm.

On the face of it a great idea but I think most new recipes are "tweaks" of something that the person has already tried; that being a recipe from somewhere else.

Also:

o There are hundreds (thousands?) of recipes on the Forum already; but they are scattered around the existing Subject Headings.

o The "Recipes" section at the top of the page will take you to another set of recipes and it also allows you to work out your own recipe with relevant Style, Colour, IBU, ABV etc.

Sorry, but I don't see the need.

I think it would be great to go to one place and find a tried an true recipe the muck ups I seem to be having

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back