Now on ebay

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its collection only that is holding it back, if it doesn't sell it may be worth saying you will post if buyer arranges a courier.

I think you are going to have to part it out as i cannot imagine one person wants that much gear all at once and offer to post it at the buyers expense .

Do you have a local facebook sell and seek page?

did not sell got a offer of £250 for all of it what a Richard head
It was probably someone off here.

It'll be a bit more effort but it might be worth splitting into groups and offering delivery via Courier. They'd be more likely to sell that way.

Boiler, chiller and grain kits together for example would be ideal for someone starting AG but might already have the rest of the gear from kit brewing.

Split the MKs into 6s at £25-£30 plus Courier costs a set

Etc

That's probably someone who just wants to buy it and sell it of in bits to make a profit.

List the mini kegs on their own, the FV's with the bits and bobs, and the shiny stuff with lots of photo's.

People like photo's and would be easier as 3 separate listings. People who are well on their way may be thinking of mini kegs but don't want all the extra stuff, and those wanting to start up probably won't be thinking of the kegs yet.

Back