Friendly Freecycle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazydog

Reaction score
Couple of weeks ago i got rid of some stuff on freecycle and got talking and was offered some demijohns had a phone call today and they delievered 16 glass demijohns so now all i gotta do is clean em and fill em!!

That is a proper result lazydog :shock: .....I'll keep my eyes open on our freecycle as I could do with a couple myself for yeast starters.

In the main I think freecycle is a great idea; and though I've never gotten anything myself through it, I've used it a few times to get rid of some items of clutter. The people who've come to collect have all been very pleasant and grateful of the help I've been able to offer.....and you get the warm fuzziness of helping someone local too.

I'm sure those demi's have found a wonderful new home.

pity ya aint a bit closer he has another 35 to go soon full of his Dads wine unkown age but over 2 yrs he has tried some and thrown some but keeps finding more

pity he couldnt keep them for a couple of weeks :( . i visit my dad in Blackheath in two weeks time and i could have taken some of his hands.

lazydog said:
pity ya aint a bit closer he has another 35 to go soon full of his Dads wine unkown age but over 2 yrs he has tried some and thrown some but keeps finding more

Check ya Pm davesiv

Latest posts

Back