A "Look at me" thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
I've just won a Single Hop all grain kit through the Get 'Er Brewed Facebook page so I'm pretty chuffed. I think I chose Citra when I entered so it should be very nice!

I have to buy somethings to get it, and we are supposed to be on financial lockdown while my SWMBO starts her new job, so it looks like I'll be getting a couple of hop bags or a mini keg rather than anything significant.

I've just won a Single Hop all grain kit through the Get 'Er Brewed Facebook page so I'm pretty chuffed. I think I chose Citra when I entered so it should be very nice!

I have to buy somethings to get it, and we are supposed to be on financial lockdown while my SWMBO starts her new job, so it looks like I'll be getting a couple of hop bags or a mini keg rather than anything significant.

It's 4.95 I belive for delivery, so just buy a bung for 50p if your that tight for cash at the mo.

However, a keg would be good to put it in.

Unfortunately get er brewed don't sell the replacement bungs for the kegs. :-(

It's 4.95 I belive for delivery, so just buy a bung for 50p if your that tight for cash at the mo.

:whistle: lost me with that one

The tap on my FV is leaking so I just ordered another one. Unfortunately it's not letting me pay, had an email to say there's been an error and asking me to phone them when they are open tomorrow.

It's got its uses. Keeping upto date with all things beer and brewing is pretty much all I use it for.

Back