Primary fermentation left for over 2yrs. Will it be OK?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work commitments. I've changed jobs twice and had quite a massive period of training for both roles so not had the time to do the brewing and spend time with the family as well. Plus the shed where it is got a right mess and has only just been sorted out.

You're not Reggie Perrin in disguise are you?
I reckon it will be yeast bitten and taste awful, Start again and don't forget where you put it this time!

Take one for the team!

We all want to know what it tastes like (without really having the desire to try it), so I now feel it is incumbent on you to try it, as you have piqued our interest!

Take one for the team!

We all want to know what it tastes like (without really having the desire to try it), so I now feel it is incumbent on you to try it, as you have piqued our interest!

He did.

The hospital have said he should pull through.. but they are struggling with the meaty yeast stench that emits

Drink it!

Drink it!

Drink it!

*peer pressure intensifies*

I'd look upon it as the opportunity of a lifetime. You could indeed have brewed something quite unique that will change the face of brewing forever. Even BrewDog would stop well short of this!!
It has to be sampled.... I would! :whistle::whistle:

Well, actually.... I mean, if you really push me to come clean on this one.... Errr :-?

Stir in a dissolved and crushed campden tablet to kill anything that might make you a bad person to be nearby, bottle some and try it. Alternatively get a mate drunk and offer him a bottle of that finest trappist ale you've got.

Latest posts

Back