What to brew next

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossco94

Reaction score
Hi folks I have successfully completed my first brew, well nearly it's in the bottles conditioning it's the hammer of Thor kit and for my first kit brew it was fairly straightforward apart from me worrying about airlock activity but my mind was soon put to rest by helpful and knowledgeable comments from you guys. Anyway I guess I have got the bug and I am interested in doing the bulldog northern brown ale next what's everyone's thoughts on this kit and would it be best bottled or kegged either way I will have to purchase either or thanks for having a look guys I look forward to your thoughts

Check out the kit reviews on the forum. I've never done that brand myself, although I do always find my eyes drawn to it at the local HB store.

Just had a look seems to have a good review I suppose you never know until you try.It sounds like the sort of ale I would like I love Newcastle brown and as I understand this is along the same line. The guy that has reviewed it has barreled it is this the same as kegging probably a daft question lol.

Depends if they talk bout injecting CO2 then it's probably corny kegs or similar. The type you find in drinks depensers at pubs.

Otherwise I'd think pressure barrel. Plastic.

Keg, metal.

Latest posts

Back