Cross-rail

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin54

Landlord.
Reaction score
I went to see the archeological remains put on display as a result of the Cross Rail digging today and fine it was too. HOWEVER, upstairs is a blinding exhibition of the history of the London docks.....highly recommended if you are in London....and there was a Spoons next door so it was fish and chips and a few Ghost Ships, then off to the Maritime Museum at Greenwich, and a few more beers. Incidentally, all free except the beer and chips!:lol:

I went to see the archeological remains put on display as a result of the Cross Rail digging today and fine it was too. HOWEVER, upstairs is a blinding exhibition of the history of the London docks.....highly recommended if you are in London....and there was a Spoons next door so it was fish and chips and a few Ghost Ships, then off to the Maritime Museum at Greenwich, and a few more beers. Incidentally, all free except the beer and chips!:lol:
Excuse my ignorance but where is that please?

A lovely part of London to visit (Maritime Museum) and when there the Maritime brewery tap is on site for grub and ale, Cutty Sark is worth a visit also - but it's not free.
Cheers

A lovely part of London to visit (Maritime Museum) and when there the Maritime brewery tap is on site for grub and ale, Cutty Sark is worth a visit also - but it's not free.
Cheers

I think you can get a day pass to go in the cutty sark, observatory and whatever 'pay for' exhibition is on at the Maritime Museum, all in one

Latest posts

Back