General Election 2017 [POLL]

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who gets your vote?

• Labour

• Conservative

• Lib Dems

• Ukip

• Greens

• SNP

• Plaid Cymru

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny isn't it -

UKIP currently have 0 MPs. They're on your poll.
Greens have 1 MP. They're on your poll.
Plaid Cymru have 3 MPs. And strangely absent.

I dunno who to vote for to be honest.. My seated is a very safe labour seat anyway one of the safest in the country.. Kind of no point really, Conservatives and Labour have rigged the system for so long.

Lib Dems, they are the party which aligns most with how I think the country should be run. However if Labour win I'd also be really happy.

If I was living in Wales I'd probably vote Plaid, unfortuantely they don't have many candidates in London.

I dunno who to vote for to be honest.. My seated is a very safe labour seat anyway one of the safest in the country.. Kind of no point really, Conservatives and Labour have rigged the system for so long.

.or maybe the people just decided to vote Labour without the system being rigged, it's not complicated you only have to choose the one party that you like!

Isn't ukip the only party fighting pub closures? That's got to be worth a shout along with the promise to cut the 14biliion quid in foriegn aid. I do feel for people in need but come on, we must be converting slums into Mayfair apartments

Isn't ukip the only party fighting pub closures? That's got to be worth a shout along with the promise to cut the 14 biliion quid in forieign aid. I do feel for people in need but come on, we must be converting slums into Mayfair apartments

We (Priti Patel) also gave £11 million to some African girl band to enable them to break though and make loads of money and thus saving the world from poverty!

.or maybe the people just decided to vote Labour without the system being rigged, it's not complicated you only have to choose the one party that you like!

My boundaries have changed loads of times, with it being heavy labour I think they cut it half years ago.

I think in 2010 I think Cleggs Lib debs managed to get just under 2million voters less than labour.. however they still only had 50 odd seats

It is valid enough of an opinion to not have much faith in the system as it is to pick a party and stick with it your whole life or whoever your mum and dad tell you to vote for which is what some people actually do.

My boundaries have changed loads of times, with it being heavy labour I think they cut it half years ago.

I think in 2010 I think Cleggs Lib debs managed to get just under 2million voters less than labour.. however they still only had 50 odd seats

It is valid enough of an opinion to not have much faith in the system as it is to pick a party and stick with it your whole life or whoever your mum and dad tell you to vote for which is what some people actually do.

The system is what it is and has not been manipulated by any party to be like that, just it favours some of the traditional parties and they choose not to change it but that is still no reason not to take part.

As we found out in the referendum people vote for any amount of reasons, each and everyone valid in it's own right as long as they put the x on the paper then it counts. Whether someone else votes correctly (in your or my opinion) is no reason not to vote yourself. Who knows your man may even win
Remember You have to be in it to win it!

Funny isn't it -

UKIP currently have 0 MPs. They're on your poll.
Greens have 1 MP. They're on your poll.
Plaid Cymru have 3 MPs. And strangely absent.

I assume you haven't read the whole thread as if you had you would have seen post #4 where MickDundee asked why the SNP were not on the original list and my reply.

Plaid Cymru added.

I think that for the first time in many many years the Labour Party manifesto and leadership represent what the Labour Party traditionally stood for and isn't being led by red tories like Blair and Brown. My concern is that Corbyn isn't electable south of the river or north of Watford, even though I do fully agree with his policies.

I think that for the first time in many many years the Labour Party manifesto and leadership represent what the Labour Party traditionally stood for and isn't being led by red tories like Blair and Brown. My concern is that Corbyn isn't electable south of the river or north of Watford, even though I do fully agree with his policies.

Well if its anything to go by me and SWMBO are north of Watford and Labour are getting our vote and i have spoken to several friends and colleagues who are going to turn out this time as like me they didn't bother last time.

I assume you haven't read the whole thread as if you had you would have seen post #4 where MickDundee asked why the SNP were not on the original list and my reply.

Plaid Cymru added.

Cheers, Chippy.

Of course, next you'll have outraged Irish members demanding to know why their parties are absent...

I will add them if anyone asks :wink:

I see the greens are failing miserably.

I will add them if anyone asks :wink:

I see the greens are failing miserably.

I normally like to vote greens. But this time round I feel the need to fight the conservatives so important. I'm going lib dem for my area and funny enough if the vote was more of a poll style like this one then id go labour as I'm finding Jeremy Corban and his manifesto ticks all the boxes for me.
I feel if this campaign was pre brexit then Jeremy may of been that change the country was really screaming for.

Can't bring myself to vote for May or Corbyn, unwavering stubbornness isn't a trait I associate with strong leadership. And not one that will help in any negotiations.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back