WTF,,, Your water is *hite,,,, Takin the pish?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Druncan

Senior Moments
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had this Scottish *ob heed in oor place 2nite. Restaurant; I say,,,, Hiy guy's, free water there to help y'sel, loos are here. Her's oor specials and main menu.
He say's Canna drink your water. It's *hite,,, Me gobsmacked. I do the Borehole Tiree ScottWater educate and that we used to have no water in summer,,, We got wot we got. He wants bottled still water. I say no, environmental costs etc.

FYI, Yup our water is fooking Hard 230 ppm CACO3, but I brew with it,,, FFS.
Giv him a free sample of my beer, OK,,,but he orders bottled fizzy flavoured. I then get verbals for being late, late with final bill,,,,,,, 3 total staff, full place with happy locals and two *watts,,

Do you realise that some people in this world do not have fresh water you total *uckin *unt,,,,:oops:

Sorry, but I feel better now,
Thank you all, I may be banned for a while,,

Mek him av' it. They say the customer is always right. No they're not, and need telling in no uncertain terms.

Had this Scottish *ob heed in oor place 2nite. Restaurant; I say,,,, Hiy guy's, free water there to help y'sel, loos are here. Her's oor specials and main menu.
He say's Canna drink your water. It's *hite,,, Me gobsmacked. I do the Borehole Tiree ScottWater educate and that we used to have no water in summer,,, We got wot we got. He wants bottled still water. I say no, environmental costs etc.

FYI, Yup our water is fooking Hard 230 ppm CACO3, but I brew with it,,, FFS.
Giv him a free sample of my beer, OK,,,but he orders bottled fizzy flavoured. I then get verbals for being late, late with final bill,,,,,,, 3 total staff, full place with happy locals and two *watts,,

Do you realise that some people in this world do not have fresh water you total *uckin *unt,,,,:oops:

Sorry, but I feel better now,
Thank you all, I may be banned for a while,,

Whats the name of your pub by the way?
We're having a staycation this year and have just under three weeks for my first visit to Scotland. I want to make it up to Thurso, climb ben nevis and get on a island or two.
I'd love to pop in for a pint, sounds like your waters a bit sh**e though

Whats the name of your pub by the way?
We're having a staycation this year and have just under three weeks for my first visit to Scotland. I want to make it up to Thurso, climb ben nevis and get on a island or two.
I'd love to pop in for a pint, sounds like your waters a bit sh**e though
:lol::lol:

Hi M8, sorry for the delay. Our place is Ceabhar http://www.ceabhar.com/

(Sorry mod's, i'm not advertising, honest!:oops:)

Back