Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Members who have expressed an interest so far (add your name to the thread if you would like one)

Robsparky99

johnbarleycorn

Wrongway

wagum

photek1000

AndrewsBrew

Pavros

Tripster

YouFUMS

sdt7618

MrWoolf

Chrissparky

Flossy.

13 Total.

For approx the same costs on 20pcs we could screen print the tees in a single colour front & back with different designs - maybe logo on the front & witty HB slogan on the back??

Do you men keep the logo below on the front then add something to the back?

logo.png

For approx the same costs on 20pcs we could screen print the tees in a single colour front & back with different designs - maybe logo on the front & witty HB slogan on the back??
Marketing strategy at its finest and temptation for a new t-shirt haha for other forum members 👍🍺

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Do you men keep the logo below on the front then add something to the back?

logo.png

Yes, but instead of it being in gorious technicolor as shown above we would just print all of the black outlines/text, plus the white parts of the glass in a single colour against the background colour of the t-shirt.
I'll have a visual knocked up at work at the start of the week to show you how it could look.

dan125 does not make any money from these shirts!

Yes, happy to do the forum tees at cost, but if any of you happen be marketing managers in need of branded clothing & merchandise - please feel free to drop me a line :whistle:

Yes, happy to do the forum tees at cost, but if any of you happen be marketing managers in need of branded clothing & merchandise - please feel free to drop me a line :whistle:
Nice reply and I know you're doing them at cost.👍

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Yes, but instead of it being in gorious technicolor as shown above we would just print all of the black outlines/text, plus the white parts of the glass in a single colour against the background colour of the t-shirt.
I'll have a visual knocked up at work at the start of the week to show you how it could look.

We may have to ask the forum owner if this is OK.

Post it on the forum mate I will get the owner to have a look and he can decide, he doesn't get on until later as he is in America so plenty of time.

Post it on the forum mate I will get the owner to have a look and he can decide, he doesn't get on until later as he is in America so plenty of time.

I won't be able to get it done till I'm at work tomorrow but will put somethig up asap

I love the existing design and that was what I was hoping for by requesting a t-shirt - if its just black lines the jury might be out on this one.

Members who have expressed an interest so far (add your name to the thread if you would like one)

Robsparky99

johnbarleycorn

Wrongway

wagum

photek1000

AndrewsBrew

Pavros

Tripster

YouFUMS

sdt7618

MrWoolf

Chrissparky

Flossy.

Gunfios (x2)

15 Total.
_______

Robsparky99

johnbarleycorn

Wrongway

wagum

photek1000

AndrewsBrew

Pavros

Tripster

YouFUMS

sdt7618

MrWoolf

Chrissparky

Flossy.

Gunfios (x2)

Richytrue.

16 Total.
_______

Now I'm confused, I know it doesn't take much.......so will it be the original design with or without some comment on the back or black lines on a coloured or white t-shirt??

Latest posts

Back