What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Brewferm ambiorix earlier, now a RIS to chew on. At 7.8 and 8.5% respectively! Thankfully no work tomorrow so the hardest decision is what to have next :smile:

Had to go shopping for my few days off. Nothing ready of my own.
IMG_0795.jpg

Stopped by Brewdog Norwich earlier for a flight. Poet, East Coast Crush, Vermont IPA and a Gin Blitz.

Then later back at the van a couple I picked up in Keelham Farm Shop a couple of weeks ago, my Tropic Thunder clone, a Cocoa Psycho and a Paradox Rye ​.

Awesome eve!
b5d359b3eb16de0ee2074c3029dd2b6e.jpg
875325f329d8ac086ca4ce51da578233.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stopped by Brewdog Norwich earlier for a flight. Poet, East Coast Crush, Vermont IPA and a Gin Blitz.

Then later back at the van a couple I picked up in Keelham Farm Shop a couple of weeks ago, my Tropic Thunder clone, a Cocoa Psycho and a Paradox Rye ​.

Awesome eve!
b5d359b3eb16de0ee2074c3029dd2b6e.jpg
875325f329d8ac086ca4ce51da578233.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Youngs apa. ..quite different from the aipa. ..but I will try both to be on the safe side...

Some prefer this to the AIPA. Now that's a statement n half. Prob my next kit beer

Had a bottle of my 'DIY DOG' Punkish IPA:thumb:, Very nice and just a little better for some storage. One to do again.

Cheeky bottle of Belgian Dubbel only bottled on the 5th May. Very good indeed.

Chorlton Brewing Co. Melon Sour Lager. I don't know what compelled me to buy it, was what a pleasant surprise! I'm not getting lager, or melon really, but very refreshing on a summers night, without the dryness that is so common with sour beers.

One of my HB with Fuggles and Cascade hops with I have literally just name. Its ow called For Fugs Cade.

f33e6a899725755b3c7e3618d87d6359.jpg

Found these in Aldi never had before.
Oakham and Great Corby Cumbria.
Shall try them later to celebrate my BIAB #2 from today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back