Gloucester Rugby

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slid

Forum Friend
Staff member
Reaction score
Just don't believe how flakey this so-called rugby side are. 31-7 leaders early in the second half, but always looked like losers from start to finish. 31-38 in the end.

Just goes to show that you can lose any game of rugby if you manage to play badly enough for long enough and fail to listen to the referee.

JHFC

Just don't believe how flakey this so-called rugby side are. 31-7 leaders early in the second half, but always looked like losers from start to finish. 31-38 in the end.

Just goes to show that you can lose any game of rugby if you manage to play badly enough for long enough and fail to listen to the referee.

JHFC

I am a tigers fan and I feel like I won the lottery!! I was delighted when we went level after that O'connor try but to actuyally win me and my eldest were jumping around, incredible game to kick off the season, 3 consecutive games we stole from Gloucester at the death.

JHFC

The phrase ...

"Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!"​

... sums up the performance of most of the teams that I support! :doh:

I'm still grinning. Can't believe Glaws turned down a shot at the sticks on 76 minutes. That would have killed us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still grinning. Can't believe Glaws turned down a shot at the sticks on 76 minutes. That would have killed us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Hook and 12Trees is a bit of a disaster pairing for them.. they seem to make bad choices..

Still that 14 man maul at the end! me and my son were going ballistic

Ellis Genge looks a real prospect, cut out those mistakes and remind Tuilagi how to defend and we may do really well this season.

Not Wasps then....:whistle:

Nope although the Ricoh arena is walking distance from my house.. Been Tigers supporter for many many years..

Wife who wasn't a massive follower and my dad have decided to jump on that band wagon but since I am the big egg chaser fan and my eldest son loves and plays it he has taken to my side, I am working on the other one although I think he prefers football.

He is only 5 although given a free ticket we went up last weekend.. (dad snd brother and nephew are season ticket holders and brother was on holiday).. I am not fussed at all by it tbh, but thought he might like it.. he was bored after 10 minutes.

We are all going to twickers this November so hopefully he might be more interested in that if there is more regular scoring..

JHFC

Another capitulation this weekend from the flakey ones. 15 points from the Quins in the last 8 mins see Gloucester lose, again, from a clearly winning position. Why? How?

They have a positive points difference in the Premiership and yet have won only 5 out of 17 games.

I understand that their "coach" (don't get the job titles nowadays) has resigned on Facebook. Another JHFC moment.

Watched Worcester win the de facto relegation play-off against Bristol this afternoon. Perhaps a shame for Bristol, but que sera, sera.

Another capitulation this weekend from the flakey ones. 15 points from the Quins in the last 8 mins see Gloucester lose, again, from a clearly winning position. Why? How?

They have a positive points difference in the Premiership and yet have won only 5 out of 17 games.

I understand that their "coach" (don't get the job titles nowadays) has resigned on Facebook. Another JHFC moment.

Watched Worcester win the de facto relegation play-off against Bristol this afternoon. Perhaps a shame for Bristol, but que sera, sera.

Gloucester change loads of things but nothing seems to be working..

Do youhave a team you follwo / support??

Gloucester change loads of things but nothing seems to be working..

Do youhave a team you follwo / support??

All grandparents being from Glasgow / Clydeside means it's Glasgow Warriors.

Latest posts

Back