Beer Names / Brewery Name

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meirion658

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some help with the naming some of the brews that I do and possibly a brewery name as my creative side has drawn a huge blank. I have recently finished brewing a all grain batch of Pale Ale and been handing out to friends family etc. All have said I should sell it. This got me thinking about ways to cover the cost of the Grainfather and the ingredients.

I don't know if any of these ideas will help but these are my interests
Nickname - Crafty (before i got into brewing and craft ales become popular again!!!)
Interests - Rugby, any sport, homebrewing
Location - South Wales
Work - Emergency Service

Id like something that could incorporate something from the above

Thanks All

....sell it? Not worth the hassle I recon unless it's a new business venture etc.. I believe customs and excise are quite interested in any alcohol you produce to sell...even when you don't!

Cheers

Clint

Blue light brewery???
Pontypool front row pale ale??? - (showing my age, although not as old as Max Boyce - I've not lived in Wales since around the turn of the millennium so rather out of touch)
But like Clint says, I don't think selling homebrew is allowed, and with a respectable job like yours - :nono::whistle::nono::whistle:

Blue light brewery???
Pontypool front row pale ale??? - (showing my age, although not as old as Max Boyce - I've not lived in Wales since around the turn of the millennium so rather out of touch)
But like Clint says, I don't think selling homebrew is allowed, and with a respectable job like yours - :nono::whistle::nono::whistle:

Ive not looked into that side of things yet. Im thinking of setting up a micro brewery as a business as a few of my mates also interested in setting up a venture.

Hi all,

I need some help with the naming some of the brews that I do and possibly a brewery name as my creative side has drawn a huge blank. I have recently finished brewing a all grain batch of Pale Ale and been handing out to friends family etc. All have said I should sell it. This got me thinking about ways to cover the cost of the Grainfather and the ingredients.

I don't know if any of these ideas will help but these are my interests
Nickname - Crafty (before i got into brewing and craft ales become popular again!!!)
Interests - Rugby, any sport, homebrewing
Location - South Wales
Work - Emergency Service

Id like something that could incorporate something from the above

Thanks All

emergency brewing company: ales include...

guess which styles match the titles.....

golden hour.
first responder.
anesthetic
triage

My Brewery name is Ironopolis Brewing Co. as I am a boro fan and this is what it was once known as

Neath but from Cardigan area originally. Like the cwrw element as Welsh my first Language

cardigan my dear mums home town
her mum and dad had there own farm
I have never been but
I have seen photos and videos of the area looks nice

Latest posts

Back