You need hands??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin54

Landlord.
Reaction score
One of my ABSOLUTE pet hates is people who HAVE to wave their hands about when they talk. Whats it all about?? Fecked if I know. 'ol TB is an expert.

One of my ABSOLUTE pet hates is people who HAVE to wave their hands about when they talk. Whats it all about?? Fecked if I know. 'ol TB is an expert.

The Irish feel the same when it comes to dancing.

Almost every Italian I have worked with would be struck dumb if you cut his hands off! :grin: :grin:

I think it's a cultural thing. Where I was dragged up, during an argument you could shout OR you could wave your hands about ... :thumb:

... but if you did both then someone would almost certainly hit you! :whistle:

My good friend wagged her hand in my face at a Christmas party.....
My reply was.......
"carry on doing that and I'll snap a finger off and shove it up your ar*e"
We are still good friends!

Funnily enough I've just come back from Italy (Pompeii) and the one thing I noticed was the distinct lack of hand waving, If anybody was waving thier hands about to much It was probally me trying to converse:whistle:Now horn beeping that was another thing all together beep beep beep of they went nearly crashing into one another beep f***ing beep drove me mad

Cheers Pete

Funnily enough I've just come back from Italy (Pompeii) and the one thing I noticed was the distinct lack of hand waving, If anybody was waving thier hands about to much It was probally me trying to converse:whistle:Now horn beeping that was another thing all together beep beep beep of they went nearly crashing into one another beep f***ing beep drove me mad

Cheers Pete
Ive heard that if the horn is broken, they take the car off the road.:doh:

It's even worse when they're on the phone hands free and can't even see who they're talking to!! :doh:

My reply was.......

But she has been suffering from constipation since, yeah! :lol:

My reply was.......

This was misheard as ** Carry on doing that and I'll snap you up and shove it up your ar*se **

very good friends you say, maybe even friends with benefits :twisted: :whistle:

If you've ever watched Kitchen Nightmares or other Gordon Ramsey programmes he is the worst. Half the time his hand waving doesn't even correspond with what he's saying it's like he has no control over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back