You need hands??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best hand waver...Magnus Pike by far!

I had forgotten about Magnus Pike, he had no control over his hands. (go straight to 1:05)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL1kT3-BPuo[/ame]

An unlikely pop star!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8[/ame]

A great interview with Magnus Pike...a genius and visionary. ..

Cheers

Clint
He was Clint, sadly missed. In fact I wonder where the next generation of British Eccentrics is going to come from. I suppose Prof Cox is making a fist of it.

People who dont ever move their hands and arms is one of my pet hates, particularly when doing any sort of presentation or public speaking. Boring f***ers.

People who poke or point at you when they talk though, that really annoys me, particularly if they say "yeah" or something like that all the time to try to make you acknowledge them. I have one mate who is particularly bad at that and doesnt get in when I tell him to talk TO people rather than AT people. I've told him people always say about it behind his back but he wont listen.

People who poke or point at you when they talk though, that really annoys me, particularly if they say "yeah" or something like that all the time to try to make you acknowledge them. I have one mate who is particularly bad at that and doesnt get in when I tell him to talk TO people rather than AT people. I've told him people always say about it behind his back but he wont listen.
absolutely spot on ALE:arrow::arrow::arrow::lol:

Had a super **** kissing chronically rubbish supervisor many years ago who was totally ****...a right bully,no idea how to talk to people. ..always followed orders with a pointed finger and veiled threats...I politely told him I would bite his finger off the next time he pointed at me...he never did. He did eventually get the sack for being **** and the last I saw of him he was jet washing next doors drive...I had two words..starting and ending in f when he gleefully shouted..hiya mate..wife frog marched me indoors rather quickly. ...I'd have happily rammed that jet washer up his bottom!

Cheers

Clint

Had a super **** kissing chronically rubbish supervisor many years ago who was totally ****...a right bully,no idea how to talk to people. ..always followed orders with a pointed finger and veiled threats...I politely told him I would bite his finger off the next time he pointed at me...he never did. He did eventually get the sack for being **** and the last I saw of him he was jet washing next doors drive...I had two words..starting and ending in f when he gleefully shouted..hiya mate..wife frog marched me indoors rather quickly. ...I'd have happily rammed that jet washer up his bottom!

Cheers

Clint

An enemy enema

....... particularly if they say "yeah" or something like that ..........

Let's not forget the "you know" brigade when discussing irritating people!

"A lot of people people use a comma you know but some people
you know kind of just use you know you know!
Know what I mean?"

:thumb: :lol: :thumb: :lol: :thumb:​

Let's not forget the "you know" brigade when discussing irritating people!

"A lot of people people use a comma you know but some people
you know kind of just use you know you know!
Know what I mean?"

:thumb: :lol: :thumb: :lol: :thumb:​
I think I KNOW what you mean You Know:doh:

Latest posts

Back