One for the tossers.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made pancakes yesterday for my wife, kids and my wifes childminding kids including one who is allergic to eggs so they were all egg free. I now prefer egg free to normal pancakes! Oh, and my wife took great pleasure in calling me a ******.

I made pancakes yesterday for my wife, kids and my wifes childminding kids including one who is allergic to eggs so they were all egg free. I now prefer egg free to normal pancakes! Oh, and my wife took great pleasure in calling me a ******.

What's the egg free recipe you used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the feeling. I usually have to bake things egg and dairy free. Do you use 'No Egg'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about hop and grain infused pancakes. A bit of maple syrup and its your 5 a day

How about hop and grain infused pancakes. A bit of maple syrup and its your 5 a day

Hops are tricky in cooking as they keep getting more bitter with more cooking. I made a malt loaf once where instead of using tea I made a hop tea with citrusy hops and put extra mixed peel in the loaf too. It tasted no different from a regular malt loaf, I was a bit disappointed to be honest.

Back