I go through grain like i go through beer.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that too. I used to think about women most of the time now i daydream about what malt and hops to buy next.
Bleeding 'eck - spooky thread. Ive just emptied my freezer to do a hop inventory to see what I need to buy for future brews
SO I PROPOSE THAT BREWING AND BEER MAKES YOU

A MIND READER

Bleeding 'eck - spooky thread. Ive just emptied my freezer to do a hop inventory to see what I need to buy for future brews
SO I PROPOSE THAT BREWING AND BEER MAKES YOU

A MIND READER

Lol, i just came out of the pub after a few sneaky pints and that thought popped into my head. Always thinking what grains i need to buy.

No shortage of grains or hops here 25kg pale 2 row 10kg Maris Otter,4 kg of Minch wheat and 400g of roasted barley never mind 1kg of cascade pellets and around 200g of mixed hops in freezer.Some brewing to be done I think...

Sent from my ALE-L21

Has anyone else noticed this. Strangely the amount of beer i drink directly correlates to the amount of grain i buy. I have a sneaking feeling there must be a connection.:drunk:
I think it more correlates to ones waste size:doh:

I can see it now......

BeerCat says to his wife "I've got a 'my grain'. I'd better go and do a brew to help me get it down".

Mrs BeerCat "OK, let me know if you need anything"

2 hours later, BeerCat comes back in

Mrs BeerCat "Hows your migraine?"

BeerCat "My grain has gone down but there is still a bit left"

Latest posts

Back