Tony Bellew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am so glad Bellew knocked David Haye on his ****, all the **** leading up to the fight did boxing no favours whatsoever, all the hype from him before the fight and he then admits the better man won the fight. :roll:

David Haye, also speaking to Radio 5 live: "I've knocked out guys a lot bigger and stronger but he has the heart of a lion.

"I gave it my best and it wasn't good enough. He was by far the better fighter tonight. He dug deep and took my best shots and put me down.

"I would love to do it again, I have never been in a fight like that. If the fans want to see it again I would do it again. We'll do it on his terms, in his town - he deserves it."

On his injury he said: "The ankle was just one of those things. The better man won on the night.

"It wasn't my night. I didn't land the good shots, I was in good shape but his game was better than mine.

"It felt like a Rocky movie and I was one punch away from knocking him out but I couldn't quite do it."

BBC Sport.

_94941160_haye2.jpg

It's all just bluster and hype to sell the fight - the more ******** talked by the fighters the more coverage it gets and the more people want to watch. It's boring and I'd rather it didn't happen but it does sell tickets.

It's all just bluster and hype to sell the fight - the more ******** talked by the fighters the more coverage it gets and the more people want to watch. It's boring and I'd rather it didn't happen but it does sell tickets.

I know its hype but to say you are going to make sure your opponent leaves the ring on a stretcher so soon after the death of Mike Towell is taking it too far.

I can't believe people pay box office prices for that ****. All the stuff pre fight is fake and is the main reason I no longer bother with the boxing. In terms of boxing both are nobody's so why is it even on pay per view. They said they were going to kill each other but then in the end they are best of mates again.

Latest posts

Back