Disturbing EU Internet Regulation Could Destroy Free Speech

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye well, stuff the bloody EU. Never liked it from day one now bye bye. All those that want it can clear off to Germany or whatever. EU cack.

Ye well, stuff the bloody EU. Never liked it from day one now bye bye. All those that want it can clear off to Germany or whatever. EU cack.

Wont stop me telling them to F**K OrrrrFF Merkel said today if we dont toe the line on Immigration there will be consequences she said there could be problems for our car industry, and the EU will put obstacles in our way at ever opportunity This bitch only needs a black moustache , and she can F**************K OFF

Its all BS she is ****ting herself because us leaving could well be the thin end of the wedge, they are going to do nothing to the car industry as every other car on the road in this country is German .

Or French, or Italian.... stick to Japanese, they're the best anyway.

have you noticed the simularity between the merkle and the krankie, they could be twins. i reckon there sisters with a world domination plan , Adolfs grand kids, :-(

Not seeing it myself -

kanzlerin_merkel_.jpg
1-Nicola-Sturgeon.jpg

Latest posts

Back