Foreign aid

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanzanite

Landlord.
Reaction score
South African President Jacob Zuma has just bought the worlds most luxurious Plane costing 40 million dollars. This ******* is swanning around in this super jet when the USA, and UK Are giving them billions in foreign aid to feed the starving and this toe rag is spending millions on palaces, jets and having a jolly good time. I would put a bullet between his ears and start to implement the aid to were it should be going or better still stop it and spend it on the people who EARNED IT the UK population. Camoron and the other B*****d Osbourne were ripping the back out of the disabled and pay this S**T to live a life of luxury, This is your world under the Tory EMPIRE.

south africa.jpg

now you know where that money is going
its not going to those that need it
this is why sadly I don't give to charities

One of the most blatant was in 2008 the Burmese Jaunta who, when we were sending aid in the form of goods food ect, tried to stop it and asked for All aid in money as they said they were better positioned to implement it.

It's not that long ago ( january17) that we stopped the award of �£5.2 million to create the Ethiopian Spice girls, following their previous award of �£4million in aid.
Why do we still feel guilty about Africa enough to give them billions of pounds to squander and then make us no1 target for their scams and piracy?

You really can not make this stuff up can you

yes they implemented it ok for there own pocket and needs
well don't get me started on this to much or I will be here all night

I think it's time we closed the cheque book. The amount of people in the world who HATE us with a passion - love to punch us with the right hand while holding the left out for money. Let's see how they feel when we stop propping them up.

It's not that long ago ( january17) that we stopped the award of ��£5.2 million to create the Ethiopian Spice girls, following their previous award of ��£4million in aid.
Why do we still feel guilty about Africa enough to give them billions of pounds to squander and then make us no1 target for their scams and piracy?

You really can not make this stuff up can you

The fiasco you refer to above was down to Prity Patel it was to empower black women in there country, this is our fukin money this stupid bitch is squandering , we have kids, old people, sick and infirm who need this money , we have better things to spend it on, even if its preserving the wild life of the norfolk broads. How the hell do these people get into positions of responsibility she a stupid fuk wit, liability .

I fully subscribe to helping people who genuinely need it, the trouble is the reality in being able to do that, too much corruption so many crooks and people who squander it.. sadly those in genuine need still suffer. You cannot help those until the corrupt system is sorted.

I remember my dad telling me in the 80s or something one of the big comic relief donations was given to a country and they built a ring road system with it..

Foreigners eh? We're either fighting with 'em or lovin' up to 'em. Let's just ignore the lot. We don't need 'em except for bananas and stuff like that maybe but according to the global-warming ***wits we should be growing our own in the backyard by now.

As a country why do we give anything to anyone anyway??

Some might say it's to assuage our colonial guilt
others might say it's the ethical thing to do

the Tories might say that Aid for Trade i.e more profit for the fat cats is ok by Me!
Greased palms keep the trade routes open!

The fiasco you refer to above was down to Prity Patel it was to empower black women in there country, this is our fukin money this stupid bitch is squandering , we have kids, old people, sick and infirm who need this money , we have better things to spend it on, even if its preserving the wild life of the norfolk broads. How the hell do these people get into positions of responsibility she a stupid fuk wit, liability .

Can you imagine 4 working class guys in Liverpool asking for a multi million pound hand out to start up a world beating band. Unlikely to be approved!

I fully subscribe to helping people who genuinely need it, the trouble is the reality in being able to do that, too much corruption so many crooks and people who squander it.. sadly those in genuine need still suffer. You cannot help those until the corrupt system is sorted.

I remember my dad telling me in the 80s or something one of the big comic relief donations was given to a country and they built a ring road system with it..

I well remember TV documentaries in the 80s about queues of ships full of aid in the docks in Nigeria that could not be released until the leaders had been paid off. Most of the leaders like Zuma have accumulated enough billions to solve the problems without us but still want more!

Can you imagine 4 working class guys in Liverpool asking for a multi million pound hand out to start up a world beating band. Unlikely to be approved!

The money that stupid woman has wasted does not bear thinking about , she should be prosecuted for the way she has used the tax payers money for these nefarious projects. i would have MI5 or who ever look very close into her affairs ???

Its odd this s one of the biggest drains on our taxes, yet it's like a rude word when someone mentions it or like the OP, questioned.
Hopefully this is a bigger story in most papers rather than those little diddy ones you almost miss when turning a page.

Probably because if it wasn't for centuries of plundering Africa for its resources you wouldn't be having this rant in the internet.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

My view on this is simple, look after our own before helping others. Still have large swathes of kids that don't eat breakfast in the morning or have a hot dinner every day. The money gets pumped into these countries and then where does it go.....The UK has 'MUG' stamped squarely on our forehead!

Foreigners eh? We're either fighting with 'em or lovin' up to 'em. Let's just ignore the lot. We don't need 'em except for bananas and stuff like that maybe but according to the global-warming ***wits we should be growing our own in the backyard by now.

Gunge,Ive been laughing for five minutes solid with your "we don't need them except for bananas" top drawer mate,what a laugh 👍
Seriously though I'm all for helping everyone but the system is flawed and don't even start on the Tories,a horrible,horrible bunch.
They would kill off all disabled people if they could,just a drain on the system

Latest posts

Back