Foreign aid

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This corruption is rife across all Sub Saharan Africa were the government is basically a state mafia and through taxes, rules etc they make sure the only people who can get rich are them. Over 90% of people at university there want to work for the government because its the onlt way to get rich. In the countries I know about the public are not even against it in a serious way as things like the police force only work by taking bribes (there not paid enough to work without them) and in elections they only vote on what tribe there from even in cities where the tribe is irrelevant.

Probably because if it wasn't for centuries of plundering Africa for its resources you wouldn't be having this rant in the internet.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Well someone had to plunder them cos as far as I can tell, the natives haven't worked out what to do with 'em. Such a waste not to!

This corruption is rife across all Sub Saharan Africa were the government is basically a state mafia and through taxes, rules etc they make sure the only people who can get rich are them. Over 90% of people at university there want to work for the government because its the onlt way to get rich. In the countries I know about the public are not even against it in a serious way as things like the police force only work by taking bribes (there not paid enough to work without them) and in elections they only vote on what tribe there from even in cities where the tribe is irrelevant.

I simple terms the African states have not moved forward in 200 years, there still tribal. Were the chief has every thing and the rest scrape a living doing his bidding, He sends his sons to Eaton or one of the top private schools ,who then becomes an educated savage, they treat there own like slaves. Why are we paying for these people to live in luxury, Africa is a country full of vast natural resources that could produce untold wealth, yet it is so under developed why because its still run by savages in suits, They might have a oxford accent , and Bond st clothes but underneath they still kill and torture there own either directly or by keeping them poor. Just look at what Mugabe did , say no more!!

Most of Africa, India and parts of the Middle East operate on bribes, nothing gets done unless you pay someone even if it's a Government service, passport etc. Given that culture it's not unexpected that when the bosses are handed free money it never really goes where it should. It really is endemic in their culture.

Most of Africa, India and parts of the Middle East operate on bribes, nothing gets done unless you pay someone even if it's a Government service, passport etc. Given that culture it's not unexpected that when the bosses are handed free money it never really goes where it should. It really is endemic in their culture.

In Africa its especially if not even if its a government service

Before i retired i spent the last thirty years traveling the world in my work, i have been frequenting Africa India Thailand , Brazil. Cambodia, Vietnam . Srilanka , and others i still spend two to three months in India and Thailand. I have seen this first hand , The Indian police are extremley corrupt the goan and Thai police even more so , any one can become a policeman in India you pay a fee to the head honcho and away you go. You now have a master card to earn your self has much money as you can extort from any poor ******* in range. These systems are rotten and corrupt from the top down and the more i look at our set up in the UK i think at the top were just has bad. The entire world is run by crooks in one form or another.

Back