Roger Moore dies

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger Moore, He was never my favourite Bond or actor

I suppose that comment will "raise a few eyebrows" in defence of his acting style!

Saw him on telly last year and I reckon he had mild or moderate dementia so"a short illness" this is possibly a blessing in some way!

Another big screen name leaves us.

When an actor has been off the screen for so long i find myself reading threads like this and thinking i thought he died years ago.

Another big screen name leaves us.

When an actor has been off the screen for so long i find myself reading threads like this and thinking i thought he died years ago.

Other than his famous James Bond movies(not my favourites) he "died in most other things he appeared in. I remember him in Ivanhoe late 50s early 60s when he was very wooden and didn't really improve!

He was great in the persuaders with Tony Curtis,great programme

Great is subjective , he played almost a comedy toff, Lord Brett Sinclair to Tony Curtis' New York street corner kid. he was OK but it was a bit far fetched and a bit of a contrived comedy rather than a serious drama like the professionals!

I remember him more for the saint.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksu_MUvwicI[/ame]

Great is subjective , he played almost a comedy toff, Lord Brett Sinclair to Tony Curtis' New York street corner kid. he was OK but it was a bit far fetched and a bit of a contrived comedy rather than a serious drama like the professionals!
on par with the avengers,a sleuthing comedy drama which I always preffered above stuff like the proffesionals:thumb:

Back